Founded in 1912
The College serves over 32,000 students; 7,800 students pursued degrees and diplomas and worked with over 1,100 businesses for contract training.
Dr. H. Jeffery Rafn
Vice President of Learning
Vice President of Business and Finance
Chief Information Officer
Vice President of Human Resources
Vice President of College of Advancement
Regional Learning Centers
- More than 100 associate degrees, technical diplomas, and apprenticeships plus over 80 certificates
- Degree transfer agreements with nearly 40 colleges and universities,
- 2,588 graduates in 2015
- 2015 finalist for the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) Student Success Excellence Award.
- President Dr. H. Jeffrey Rafn has been named the National Pacesetter of the Year by the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations (NCMPR).
- Dr. Rafn has been selected as a recipient of the INSIGHT Into Diversity Giving Back Award for Presidents and Chancellors.
- Ranked as one of America’s 20 fastest-growing large colleges in 2003, 2004, and 2006 (Sources: Community College Week and U.S. Dept. of Education)
- Ranked in top 12 percent of U.S. two-year colleges for promoting student success, retention and graduation (Source: Aspen Institute)