NWTC North Region Services and Classes
- Registration and bookstore services
- Assessment testing
- On-site monthly academic advising
- GED® and HSED preparation
- Credit and non-credit computer classes
- Certificates and seminars
- Credit level courses - general education and program specific
- Non-credit courses for your personal enjoyment such as cooking and painting
- Certification and re-certification courses like Responsible Beverage Server, CPR, and Food Service Sanitation
- Woodland Regional Technical Academy
- Academic Advising
- Great learning atmosphere
- Friendly staff
- Pick up on-line book orders free of charge
- Co-located with the Wisconsin Job Center
- 3 video conference classrooms
- Private student study area with computers
- Large classrooms with smart board technology
- GED® and HSED Lab: Mondays starting September 12 - December 19, 2016 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Did we mention our friendly staff?
Computer Lab Hours
Two computers are available in the student lounge area for students to use between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. A computer lab is available at various times, Monday through Friday. Call ahead to check availability: 866-528‐5883.
Want to Learn More? Contact Us Today!
Sally Miller, North Region Manager
Toll Free: 866-528-5883