Alumni spotlight: Becca Tassone, Paralegal, 2003

Home » Blog » Student Stories
Becca Tassone, Paralegal graduate, 2003

Becca Tassone

Paralegal program graduate, 2003

Becca Tassone truly loves what she does. The 2003 Paralegal graduate’s professional background includes more than 25 years of legal experience. She has worked for a small law firm and in corporate law. She has also mentored aspiring paralegals and participated in professional paralegal organizations. 

Today, Tassone is the senior corporate fleet and registration administrator for Pomp’s Tire Service in Green Bay, and she is relishing the role.  

“My legal background actually got me into this job that isn't really legal in nature,” she said. “I'm glad I had that background because I love my job!” 

Tassone is proud to be an NWTC alumna and encourages people to go to technical colleges. “Why are you paying so much for your gen eds at a four-year when you can take care of them here? Why not learn a trade and get a certificate, and get something where you can get into the workforce immediately.” 

See more of Tassone’s story, including how she juggled two jobs as a returning adult student at NWTC and her advice for future students: 

View All Student Stories
Loading