What can you do at the Small Business Initiative?
- Receive one-on-one coaching
- Participate in team building programs
- Network and receive referrals to professional service providers
- Learn from business-focused workshops
- Attend special events centered on small business success
- Assess your entrepreneurial talents
- Get the resources you need to launch or develop your business.
- Earn a credential, take a class, or attend a seminar/workshop.
- Get inspired by the latest trends, tips, and thought leadership.
Visit our office!
The Small Business Initiative is located in the Entrepreneur Resource Center on the NWTC Green Bay Campus in the Advance Business and Manufacturing Center building. Click here for our address!
Contact the Small Business Initiative today!
Karen Altekruse, PhD
Management & Leadership Coach
firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 498-5627 -or- (800) 422-NWTC, ext.7124